Due to the incredible outpouring of love and support for the Fredeen Family during this time, we have started this blog to help provide information to family and friends.

The Friends and Family of the Fredeens thank you on behalf of the Fredeen Family for your incredible generosity and overwhelming support.


NAVIGATING THIS BLOG
Please click on the links below to access pages related to the memorial services, monetary donations, hotels/lodging, and photo sharing.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Join us for the Praying for Nina Benefit Weekend

Dear Family & Friends,

As you know, Nina Fredeen is a fantastic little girl who has been diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma  (DPIG) - an inoperable tumor on the brain stem. To support Nina and her family, we have planned a Benefit Weekend in Santa Barbara

The Benefit Weekend will include:
  • Benefit Dinner on Friday, 11 March beginning at 4:30 p.m.  The dinner will include a silent/live auction and a 3 course meal.
  • Golf Tournament on Saturday, 12 March beginning at 7 a.m.  This will include lunch.
The location of both events is tenatively scheduled at the Glen Annie Golf Club in Goleta.
Holidays08Boston09 046
How You Can Help
  • Donate an auction gift to help us raise money
  • Attend one or both events as a participant
  • Make a monetary donation
Event and Donation Information
Click on the link to be taken to the Event Website.  Here you'll find information on the various sponsorship levels, information on how to purchase tickets to the event(s), and how to make a monetary donation.  Your support would be greatly appreciated.

We ask that you forward this information so that it can reach as many people as possible.  Rosy has given us permission to invite the general public to the Benefit Weekend.  It would be great if we could reach our goal of raising $15,000 for the family.
We appreciate your consideration in helping us raise money for the Fredeen Family.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at cindy@AnEnlightenedEvent.com.

Sincerely,
Cindy Slusar, MBA, PBC
Owner & Planner
An Enlightened Event
www.AnEnlightenedEvent.com

About Me

You're probably wondering who I am and who An Enlightened Event is.  I was introduced to the story of Nina through a mutual friend of the family's back in November.  I couldn't attend the Zoo Party for Nina but offered my services as an Event Planner to coordinate a fundraising event.  I was contacted by Rosy's dear friends Sharon, Crystal and Larisa in January to make the fundraising event happen.

I've chosen to offer my services because I have a little girl and when I see pictures of Nina or hear Nina's laugh, I see and hear my daughter.  This story has touched my heart and I want to do what I can to help raise money for this wonderful family.


No comments:

Post a Comment